[oclug] Is OCLUG cheating again?

Francis J. A. Pinteric linuxdoctor at linux.ca
Mon Apr 11 03:20:10 EDT 2005

What is this garbage?

We expected human counted results.

Who authroized electronic vote counting?

Who cheated?

---------------

\Here are the winning numbers from last night's lucky OCLUG election:

Andrew CLUNIS			22
Patrick GILLILAND		9
Martin HICKS			33	Elected
Jody McINTYRE			32	Elected
Kyle McMARTIN			26	Elected
Michael ONDRECHAK		44	Elected
Francis J.A. PINTERIC		15
Michael RICHARDSON		36	Elected
Mike ROY			20
Peter SJoBERG			26	Elected
Andrew WHITEHEAD		2

TOTAL VOTES CAST		265

A total of 46 ballots were cast as follows:
39 people chose 6 candidates
4 people chose only 5 candidates
2 people chose 4 candidates
1 person chose 3 candidates.
There were no spoiled ballots.

39*6 + 4*5 + 2*4 +1*3 = 265

A 96K pdf of the full voting results is available, but not attached
to this
e-mail out of respect for etiquette.  I will send it on request
off-list, and
I am sending a copy to the Board for posting on a server somewhere if
desired.  Sorry I don't have a public server anywhere handy.

Hugh Campbell