[oclug] Topics for upcoming meetings

Chris Herrnberger chris123 at netcom.ca
Wed Feb 21 16:23:33 EST 2001

On Wednesday 21 February 2001 14:48, you wrote:

> > > Just let me know if the group is interested and I'd be glad to do
> > > one of those.

Yes that and a lot more. I was just wondering outloud if their would be an
interest in Linux basics, such as bash, shell scripts. log file analysis etc.
Didn't Franics P. committ to doing a series of short talks like this once.
You know a 10-15 minute mini lessons, (with on line followup for those
interested) prior too or just after the main presentation. What ever happened
to those.