[oclug] Re: CIAO OCLUG

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Mon Feb 19 23:33:30 EST 2001

Gentle OCLUGers :) ,

Must be the time of the year or something (spring is coming people :)

I think our own Chris H. had the right idea - it's gotta be about FUN
folks, cos we all have more differences than similarities, and if we
concentrate on the former we'll just flame each other to death.  Let's
concentrate on Linux, Tolerance, and Fun, and help each other (and
others) out with this fantastic OS.  If somebody rubs you the wrong way,
then either choose *playful* debate, or else press the 'Del' key.

My $0.02,
Raymond (Ra ra) Wood