[oclug] Courtesy

Computer Books For Less books at computerbooksforless.com
Fri Feb 16 11:24:42 EST 2001

Only because so many have posted on this am I going to go down this
road.  But there are those for various reason for whom grammar and spelling
are a very difficult thing.  Yes I do use a spell checker, but they only
provide basic protection from real errors.  There are many errors that
programs like ispell can not check for.  And yes I do re-read my post
numerous times before I hit the proverbial send button.  This does not stop
me from sending out some seriously demented emails.

We don't not know what issues oclug members face when pounding on the ole
keyboard, so let us not be too Fascist with our grammar policing. :-)

Sincerely,
Bruce Harding
Manager: Computer Books For Less
Manager of Procurements: Computer Supply House

105 O'Connor Street
Ottawa ON   K1P 5M8
Canada
Phone: 613-233-7418