[oclug] HTML email, redux

Trevor Curtis trevor.curtis at home.com
Sat Feb 10 20:55:18 EST 2001

It's a little faster, and is only a browser (though you can download
just the browser from mozilla).  Also, since it is a Gnome browser
(more or less), it integrates well with that desktop.

If you want to use mozilla, try the nightlies.  I've been using both
and am quite happy with them.

later,

--
Trevor Curtis